- Nursery : 2 years 10 months
- LKG : 3 years 10 months
- UKG : 4 years 10 months
- Class I : 5 years 10 months
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS by others: St.Maria SCHOOL
- When was the school established?
- The school was established in 2009 by a Christian Missionary Congregation namely The Adorers of the precious blood of Christ.
- What does the school stand for?
- The school stands for moral values and discipline imparted to the students. Even a student who is academically good, may be pulled up for behavioral issues. A student who may not be academically bright is also appreciated for good behaviour and some exceptionally good qualities.
- The school is a healthy mix of students from different religions and different financial backgrounds and with caste and creed. It is our endeavour to consciously imbibe the qualities of tolerance and also to count their blessings.
- Which are the syllabus the school follows ?
- The school has classes from I to X following ICSE Syllabus
- Is there a balance between academics and sports and other activities?
- There is a healthy balance between academics, sports and other activities like Music, Dance, and Karate. For students various activities, where they can learn different skills apart from academics. For Classes V to X, there are dedicated games and PE classes when they are trained in different games like basketball, throwball, volleyball and other athletics. Students are also taken to participate in other interschool sports and other competitions. The timetable is also designed in such a manner that all the activity classes are within the curriculum hours so that all students leave the school at the same time.
- How are you different from other schools?
- Compassion, dedication thoughtfulness and the passion to the profession of teaching are the main qualities which are imbibed in the staff and management of the school. Hence, a combination of a com passionate and a serene environment is given in the school for students.
- How safe is the environment?
- Our premises is quite enabled campus. Apart from this, we have system by which we ensure the safety of our students.
Subjects offered :
|LANGUAGES||CORE SUBJECTS||GRADE SUBJECTS/ OTHERS|
|I LANG : ENGISH||MATHEMATICS||COMMUNICATION CLASSES|
|II LANG :HINDI||SCIENCE||GENERAL KNOWLEDGE|
|III LANG : SANSKRIT||SOCIAL STUDIES||MORAL SCIENCE|